NO GEOCACHING IN THE YEARS TO COME?!?!?

<snicker> You don't know what the explaination was. </snicker>

Does it have anything to do with sunburn, a toilet brush, whipped cream, seven chihuahuas and two candy bars?

If so, I disavow all knowledge of the incident.

This is a story I think needs to be told.

Chrys, you promised not to. You SWORE!

It too late, we all know there is a story there. And now we find out there is a blue bow in there somewhere. Wonder what blue bow did with the toilet brush and candy bars. I'm sure if brslk shows up he will set the record straight.

BLAH END OF THE WORLD. 2012 AHHHHHHH SOLAR FLARES WILL KILL US ALL OGI BOOGIE BOO BOO!!!!! YES YES BECAUSE THE MAYAN CALENDER ENDS!!! OH MY GOD.... WAIT!! So why hasn't the world ended every time our 12 month calender has ended. It ended 2009 times already... Oh wait, because when the calender ends, we start from the beginning again...... ;):ph34r:;)

BLAH END OF THE WORLD. 2012 AHHHHHHH SOLAR FLARES WILL KILL US ALL OGI BOOGIE BOO BOO!!!!! YES YES BECAUSE THE MAYAN CALENDER ENDS!!! OH MY GOD.... WAIT!! So why hasn't the world ended every time our 12 month calender has ended. It ended 2009 times already... Oh wait, because when the calender ends, we start from the beginning again...... ;):ph34r:;)

Actually, it doesn't end in 2012 :lol:

Misinterpretation of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is the basis for a New Age belief that a cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. December 21, 2012 is simply the first day of the 14th b'ak'tun.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar

As for the sattelites, when they detect an upcoming big flare, they can simply shut them off to prevent damage if that would be needed. I'm sure they will have SOME shielding already too to counter cosmic radiation.

We already have sattelites closer to the sun that can report incoming flares (not sure if the flares travel at or near the speed of light actually...)

Anyhow, they probably thought of these scenarios when they launched the sattelites so we shouldn't worry ^^

<snicker> You don't know what the explaination was. </snicker>

Does it have anything to do with sunburn, a toilet brush, whipped cream, seven chihuahuas and two candy bars?

If so, I disavow all knowledge of the incident.

This is a story I think needs to be told.

Chrys, you promised not to. You SWORE!

It too late, we all know there is a story there. And now we find out there is a blue bow in there somewhere. Wonder what blue bow did with the toilet brush and candy bars. I'm sure if brslk shows up he will set the record straight.

He won't. Show up, I mean. I redirected the guy after MooseMob to take out brslk instead...

:ph34r:

He won't. Show up, I mean. I redirected the guy after MooseMob to take out brslk instead...

I was going to comment on how ineffective your guy is, cause MM is still around.

Then I realized, how do I know that's the original MM...

Then I got very worried, so I started writing a "In the event of my untimely demise" letter to my lawyer.