GPX Files

TurtlesEdge

The downloaded GPX file contains the 20 most recent logs. (And GPX from a Pocket Query contain only the 5 most recent)

There is no supported way to get all logs from a cache, because Groundspeak tries to discourage the use of offline databases and therefore won't offer a lot of features to help creating one.

If you use a program like GSAK, there are macro's which can help though.

The question is, why would you need all logs from a cache?

The downloaded GPX file contains the 20 most recent logs. (And GPX from a Pocket Query contain only the 5 most recent)

There is no supported way to get all logs from a cache, because Groundspeak tries to discourage the use of offline databases and therefore won't offer a lot of features to help creating one.

If you use a program like GSAK, there are macro's which can help though.

The question is, why would you need all logs from a cache?

I was generating some stats with GSAK and I noticed that some of figures seemed wrong, such as number of finders of my caches. Thanks for the explanation though.

If you're using GSAK and just want to use it on your own caches you can try a GSAK macro like AddLogs.

But keep in mind that overuse/abuse of the macro can get you banned!

Addlogs doesn't need to be run very often if you keep up with your caches' logs. I run it once in a blue moon because it also catches changes in logs and that occasional logger that was with someone and is now logging under thier new account months later.