Do you want to share pictures of your travel bugs?

all Wright

Okay, so I'm sure I'm being over enthusiastic about all this! We are a new geocaching family, and have recently purchased 5 travel bugs. I have had so much fun helping the kids put them together, and wanted to share this one with you! This one belongs to our 15 year old daughter. She is the LEAST interested in the game, but pretty agreeable to my suggestions. So I put this together for her while she did her own thing, and just can't wait to share my creative genius! (I am also the artist)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2813385

Feel free to check out the others we have, they are all pretty great, but this one is my favorite. I realize that any idea we may have, has probably been done before considering that there are hundreds of thousands of TB's in circulation. So I decided to create my own before I compare for duplicates. Our Starship isn't very original at all - but fun anyway. My Captain has about 4 exactly like him in circulation, but has a very personal mission to me.

Anyway, just thought it would be fun to share and I'd love to see yours too!

I'll share a couple of pics...

This is my very 1st TB (now MIA) with Kristin Hersh (of Throwing Muses & 50 Foot Wave)

d1509004-0765-41e0-a4cd-d63f4457e16c.jpg

This is my farthest traveller, still flying. >30000 miles so far!

140e4606-6567-449f-bbcd-4240a05b510f.jpg

Sad that your pig is missing! We have one that was muggled(?) out of the cache we placed it in! Of course that was about a week and a half ago....still hoping for the best.

That's awesome about the plane! I thought it would be cool to have people take pictures of themselves with a plane TB in the air over SOMEWHERE and label the picture where the are!

That's awesome about the plane! I thought it would be cool to have people take pictures of themselves with a plane TB in the air over SOMEWHERE and label the picture where the are!

That plane is 1 of 8 in a series of WWII warbirds I sent out. There was a Dakota C-47, a Hawker Hurricane, a Messerschmitt Bf109, the Zero pictured here, a P-38L, P-51D, a Spitfire, and an F4U Corsair.

The Zero, the Messerschmitt, and the Corsair are the only ones left in the air. I'm working on getting them back to the hangar for now...