Serifos Cache

γειά σας,

I would like to register a cache on Serifos which, I think, will be the first one. I visit Serifos once a year but that is not often enough in case of problems.

Would someone be able to act as a 'watcher' for this cache in case of any problems?

I really hope that this will be possible and hope to hear from someone soon.

σας ευχαριστώ

JB

γειά σας,

I would like to register a cache on Serifos which, I think, will be the first one. I visit Serifos once a year but that is not often enough in case of problems.

Would someone be able to act as a 'watcher' for this cache in case of any problems?

I really hope that this will be possible and hope to hear from someone soon.

σας ευχαριστώ

JB

Hi, JellyBonkers

Don't worry, if you visit once a year Serifos island that's enough to take care of your cache. Unfortunately in Greece there are very few local geocachers and as i know nobody from Serifos. If happened something bad to your crypt you can ask the future visitors of your crypt to take care of it or you wait for your next visit on the island. Consider that in winter time the crypts on the Greek islands have almost no visits.