Radio 4 Programme - Calling All Cachers

Says "Cache in pocket unavailable at this time"

Was indeed broken earlier but seems to be working again now :)

Yes indeed it is up and running now !

A very good programme - [not sure about the title though]

Covered all areas of Geocaching in the limited time available.

Given the amount of hours that Sarah and Ian put into making the half hour documentary it is clear that much of the recorded material must have ended up on the cutting room floor.

What they finally came up with was first class with a distinctly BBC style .

So far none of my mates have phoned me to say they heard the programme but I get the impression that those who heard about caching for the first time on the programme may well be musing over another British eccentricity [even if it is of U.S origin]

:DB):)

There is a clear interest in listening to this programme again. Perhaps the BBC could explain if the programme will be made available through the BBC iplayer and when, but if not, why not.

This explains why some programmes never make it to the iPlayer. Basically it's all to do with licensing and rights clearance.

[eta] This page gives more and suggests that actually, it's some other hold up and it should be there eventually. The show's iPlayer page does have the 'coming soon' tag...

Hello. Pleased to say that the technical gremlins have finally been fixed and the programme is now available on iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t2xwm

Very sorry for the delay

Oh no they have'nt !

Still technical problems according to message on site !

errm I and from what I've seen from several sources listened to it this afternoon try clicking http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t2xwm then listen now

Why Aye bonny lad - would have listened again on iPlayer, but to be frank, I lost faith in the programme ever being made available and when I could be bothered to check it had been and gone!

Perhaps some kind person at the BBC could make the programme available as a podcast?

I believe solly was promised an MP3 file at some point...

I heard caching get a mention on Radio 1 this morning - I only caught the last seconds of it but a lady called Jen was going out today 'treaure hunting' - It was on the Edith Bowman show I think. Anyone else catch it? Step forward Jen if you're out there!