Antique Silver

Antique Nickel

Antique Copper

Antigue Bronze

Satin Gold

Satin Silver

Can we see photos of all the finishes?

~J

Really, come on... leg pulled. If we posted pictures of all of them then why would anyone need to have bought thier own set. The pictures that are up are good enough to give people an idea. Please contact your local artist or coin company that purchased these to have them help you with your coins. Those are the people that are willing to invest in geocoins and not just sell them. :laughing: Just my $.02 or course.

heh... it was worth a shot :laughing:

~J

Edited by GeocoinGuy

I just got my set in the mail this morning!!!!

I'm really pleased with how they came out, thank you everyone for all your help designing it, I hope it ends up being a useful tool for you!

As for Mike, thank you for talking me out of the white and black enamel. I didn't even think about it, but the coin having the plain metal in the center means that I can use it as a metal sample coin as well! :ph34r:

I hope you all are as pleased with these as I am!

I wish I had seen these earlier. I probably would have ordered a few simply because they are so darn pretty. I likely would have even sent a few out as trackables.

The trackable version was never produced. We all bought non-trackables.

Got mine today. They do look nice and it will be a useful tool in the future.

I would split another set with someone - as long as the seven I get are the seven I didn't get the first time 'round. :anibad:

CF30

I might be game for that deal.

What ones did you get the first time?

I'm not a huge collector or designer. I'm just in it for the pretties.

Let's see... I have:

Black Nickel

Ant. Silver

Ant. Copper

Satin Gold

Ant. Gold

Brass

Nickel

CF30

I would split another set with someone - as long as the seven I get are the seven I didn't get the first time 'round. :anibad:

CF30

I might be game for that deal.

What ones did you get the first time?

I'm not a huge collector or designer. I'm just in it for the pretties.

Let's see... I have:

Black Nickel

Ant. Silver

Ant. Copper

Satin Gold

Ant. Gold

Brass

Nickel

CF30

I'll take that half of a set if they run a remint.

Adding myself to the list...

Sets:

1) Team kizb

2) wenzelbub

3) Crowesfeet30 / MooseJawSpruce

4) GregsonVaux

5) keewee

Single:

AtlantaGal: BN

Hopfully only 15 sets to go! Still hoping Cache Addict is willing to mint a new batch of these color sample coins. Thanks for starting a list wenzelbub.

Edited by Team kizb

Also adding myself to the list...

Sets:

1) Team kizb

2) wenzelbub

4) GregsonVaux

5) keewee

6) Smort78

Single:

Only 14 sets to go. I know more of you out there really really need one of these neat set of transluscent color sample coins!

Also adding myself to the list...

Sets:

1) Team kizb

2) wenzelbub

4) GregsonVaux

5) keewee

6) Smort78

Single:

Only 14 sets to go. I know more of you out there really really need one of these neat set of transluscent color sample coins!

Already got a full set but would go for a few trackables to help.. B)

Willing to remint but do need 20 of each set. If we get close I would also make some trackables versions to help get to the total.

Mike

What would the price be to re-mint these? We have interest for at least 8 sets right now, then some misc. coins. Maybe that's close enough to consider minting them?

If there is a remint, I would like one too.

Hi I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but in post #170 I said "I would like one too". What I meant was a coin, not a whole set. I have lots of examples of the different platings, so what I want are the translucent colors. I very much want a coin, but a whole set is excessive. I hope that this clarification does not stop the remint from going forward.

If there is a remint, I would like one too.

Hi I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but in post #170 I said "I would like one too". What I meant was a coin, not a whole set. I have lots of examples of the different platings, so what I want are the translucent colors. I very much want a coin, but a whole set is excessive. I hope that this clarification does not stop the remint from going forward.

The reason we offer them in a set of different metals is that each metal interacts with the translucents in different ways. For instance, antique copper shows colors very differently than some of the other metals. So if you're only going to get one or two I'd suggest getting antique copper and then one other one.

With that said, I like having a full set. :)

(Please note, I do not gain anything by you buying these, etc. etc. This is just my opinion, blah blah. :) )

I hope this listing is now correct:

Set:

1) Team kizb

2) wenzelbub

4) GregsonVaux

4) keewee

5) Smort78

6) tsunrisebey

7) YemonYime

8) eseurat (depends on price)

9) Fianccetto (depends on price)

10) anne.and.eli

Single:

AtlantaGal: BN (and some trackables)

JoenSue: a few trackable ones

CW88: Antique Silver

GregsonVaux: one (not specified so far)

Edited by wenzelbub

Put me down for a set, depending on price. If you can match that $100 per set, I'll bite. Otherwise I'll want at least half a set.

Maybe it should be repeated what coins these are... This is a set of 14 coins, each showing all the translucent colors. Each of the 14 is a different metal/finish:

Gold

Silver

Nickel

Brass

Copper

Black Nickel

New Antique Gold

Antique Gold

Antique Silver

Antique Nickel

Antique Copper

Antigue Bronze

Satin Gold

Satin Silver

Put me down for a set, depending on price. If you can match that $100 per set, I'll bite. Otherwise I'll want at least half a set.

Maybe it should be repeated what coins these are... This is a set of 14 coins, each showing all the translucent colors. Each of the 14 is a different metal/finish:

Gold

Silver

Nickel

Brass

Copper

Black Nickel

New Antique Gold

Antique Gold

Antique Silver

Antique Nickel

Antique Copper

Antigue Bronze

Satin Gold

Satin Silver

Yes, I'd missed that there were 14! Can't run to the $100 general area, even $50 would be pushing it.

Can go to about $40 if others (preferably in UK) wish to split a set. (e.g. gold OR silver; satin gold or satin silver; brass or antique bronze; Black nickel or antique nickel.)

Sorry, I should have named my limit up front. Just hope this does happen as its a great idea and nice to see it open to all here on the forum.

I hope this listing is now correct:

Set:

1) Team kizb

2) wenzelbub

4) GregsonVaux

4) keewee

5) Smort78

6) tsunrisebey

7) YemonYime

10) anne.and.eli

Single:

AtlantaGal: BN (and some trackables)

JoenSue: a few trackable ones

CW88: Antique Silver

GregsonVaux: one (not specified so far)

I was not adding my name to the list, as I already have a set (I designed the coin ;)), I don't need another.

I'd just like to reiterate, the antique copper looks the most different (regular copper does not have the same effect on the translucents as the antique copper), so any subset you get should include that one.

Set:

1) Team kizb

2) wenzelbub

4) GregsonVaux

4) keewee

5) Smort78

6) tsunrisebey

7) YemonYime

10) anne.and.eli