Missing My Finds PQ

firennice

We've seen some isolated instances of this. I've forwarded the bug on to one of our developers who will investigate.

I am also experiencing this issue. When I click on any of my pocket query's in the download section, I get an error message that indicates the pocket is no longer available even though I just ran the query today and it says it is available for 5 days. Then, the query disappears from the list. This has happened to me for the last few days.

Worked fine for me a few minutes ago. ;)

Mine isn't working correctly. I downloaded my My finds PQ on the 5th. Just looked at it today and the results are missing 17 finds give or take.

Edit to indicate that the file is OK. A misunderstanding of how locationless finds are handled in a PQ led me to think I was missing something I was not. :angry:

Edited by TheBeanTeam

I have a second account I use for running (and e-mailing) repetitive PQs. I signed on it today to test downloading (even though I don't "need" to since they are all under 500.)

Every attempt to download something in the list results in:

Sorry, the requested Pocket Query download is no longer available.

and the download entry disappears.

(User name available to lackeys if needed.)

We've seen some isolated instances of this. I've forwarded the bug on to one of our developers who will investigate.

I am also experiencing this issue. When I click on any of my pocket query's in the download section, I get an error message that indicates the pocket is no longer available even though I just ran the query today and it says it is available for 5 days. Then, the query disappears from the list. This has happened to me for the last few days.

I just tested the "download" feature again but this time with a pocket query that returned 500 results and a pocket query that returned 1,000 results. In both cases, I received the error message that the query is no longer available AND the pocket query disappeared. I have never been able to download a query from the website. Until this defect is fixed, I am changing all my queries back to returning just 500 results so I can get the zip file emailed to me.

Edited by yukionna

All the ones that "disappear" when attempting to download have a colon ( :) in the name. I made a copy of one that disappeared, took out the colon and was able to download.

(Now almost all of mine have colons, but some don't and they all download)

All these PQs are under 500 items.

How about the rest of you? If you have disappearing downloads, do you also have "special" characters in the PQ name?

Edited by beejay&esskay

I had hopes that this was a one time thing... but it appears the next time I selected it there was no change.

I am aware that I have to download them. It does not appear on that list at all. I received the email that it was done.. with no download link on the download page.

Am I doomed until a fix is found? Is there no joy in mudville?

We ran a "My Finds" pocket query last night and got the email saying they were ready. I'll admit it took me a minute to notice there was a separate tab for PQs ready to download because when this tab is inactive it grays out. The PQ seems to be complete and it downloaded properly this morning.