Sticky Pending Field Notes Notifcation

asromzek

I had a notification popping up this morning that said I had pending field notes when there were none currently active. The notification kept coming up when I visited my profile until I clicked the little red X button to remove it. Do you have to manually acknowledge or close the notification to get rid of it after logging all of the caches, or should have it gone away on its own? Just something I noticed this morning. :)

I think it is either a "use them" or "X" them setup.

Once you have gone to the field notes and edited them into what you would want as a log, posting from the field notes section, they automatically disappear. Otherwise they stay until you "X" them -- you can also "delete all" from a button near the bottom of the page.

I didn't have a problem with the individual field notes, it was the notifcation message on my profile page that wouldn't go away after submitting all of the notes as logs. The pending field note list was completely empty and I was still getting the notifcation message that I had field notes to submit. Probably just a tiny bug. Clicking the X on the notication made it go away.