Canadian Cachers on Twitter

M.A.D. Cows

Hey all I have started an account on Twitter for all Canadian Cachers. If you have a twitter acount feel free to follow me. I will update landsharkz news sometimes. Give a little storey here or there and mabey talk about some topics you would like me to talk about. Tell me in this forum. Thanks!!

Hey all I have started an account on Twitter for all Canadian Cachers. If you have a twitter acount feel free to follow me. I will update landsharkz news sometimes. Give a little storey here or there and mabey talk about some topics you would like me to talk about. Tell me in this forum. Thanks!!

A suggestion, post the link to your Twitter account so we can find you! There's quite a few cachers (and caching organizations) on Twitter. You may want to check out some of the Geocaching "Lists" on Twitter as well.

- GPSFix Geocaching "List"

- Official Geocaching.com Twitter Account

- Ontario Geocaching Association

- Toronto Area Geocachers

- Kingston Area Geocachers

- Atlantic Canada Geocaching Association

- New Brunswick Cacher

- Landsharkz

- My Twitter Account (northernpenguin)

There's a start for you, I know of several other cachers in the (Toronto) area but I'll let them post their details if they're interested, and I'm sure I'm missing some of the other caching organizations in the country too.

I've got a list of BC Lower Mainland geocachers here: http://twitter.com/AnthonyFloyd/geocachers-yvr-yxx and an international one here: http://twitter.com/AnthonyFloyd/geocaching

Cheers,

A>

(@anthonyfloyd)

A suggestion, post the link to your Twitter account so we can find you! There's quite a few cachers (and caching organizations) on Twitter. You may want to check out some of the Geocaching "Lists" on Twitter as well.

- GPSFix Geocaching "List"

- Official Geocaching.com Twitter Account

- Ontario Geocaching Association

- Toronto Area Geocachers

- Kingston Area Geocachers

- Atlantic Canada Geocaching Association

- New Brunswick Cacher

- Landsharkz

- My Twitter Account (northernpenguin)

There's a start for you, I know of several other cachers in the (Toronto) area but I'll let them post their details if they're interested, and I'm sure I'm missing some of the other caching organizations in the country too.

Oh wow .. Lol thats alot I tried to find some but I could never find this many. THanks!! I live in the central Alberta Region so I think I will just be doing this for fun! My Twitter account is ...

- Canadian Cacher