Where Do I Get That Map That Shows The Countries/Provinces Where You Have Found Caches?

burmars

If you mean the maps like I have in my profile, you have to use a program called GSAK along with the FindStatGen macro. If you have never used GSAK or macros, I have written a basic tutorial to help some local cachers if you want to give it a try. You can download it from here. It is Ontario-centric but it may help you out even if you're not from Ontario.

Hope this helps,

-Kyle (ky.m.guy)

If you mean the maps like I have in my profile, you have to use a program called GSAK along with the FindStatGen macro. If you have never used GSAK or macros, I have written a basic tutorial to help some local cachers if you want to give it a try. You can download it from here. It is Ontario-centric but it may help you out even if you're not from Ontario.

Hope this helps,

-Kyle (ky.m.guy)

Kyle,

Kudos for the great bit of work you've done creating that Ontario County Tagger macro. Love it.

Hello again burmars,

Your new profile looks great!

After downloading the HTML from mygeocachingprofile, I went into the edit page for my profile and I deleted some features that I didn't want displayed - such as the map of Europe or the 5/5s since I haven't done any yet.

It is a great way to keep track of your progress on those stats that you want to work on whether a cache a day or every province or all the difficulty/terrain possibilities.

Enjoy your Geocaching Adventures!