Wanted: Handheld GPS!

Hey guys! I'm new to the geocaching community, and am looking for a handheld GPS for sale. I have a Magellan, which I have attempted to use about six times now and come up empty handed. Today, I found out that the coordinates are off and so, the thing is useless to geocaching. I'm pretty low on funds, and am looking for a used handheld that anyone would like to get rid of cheap. It'll be my birthday present to myself (since my birthday is coming up on June the 18th). It definitely has to be under $100...and depending on my next paycheck, possibly under $50. So if anyone is really desperate to part with their GPS, I'm your girl! Thanks!

Hey guys! I'm new to the geocaching community, and am looking for a handheld GPS for sale. I have a Magellan, which I have attempted to use about six times now and come up empty handed. Today, I found out that the coordinates are off and so, the thing is useless to geocaching. I'm pretty low on funds, and am looking for a used handheld that anyone would like to get rid of cheap. It'll be my birthday present to myself (since my birthday is coming up on June the 18th). It definitely has to be under $100...and depending on my next paycheck, possibly under $50. So if anyone is really desperate to part with their GPS, I'm your girl! Thanks!

What kind of Magellan is it? You could probably use it. Maybe something in the settings.

I have a Geomate in great order and had the update cable...spent over 100 on this unit about 6 months ago, but then was gifted an oregon 450....so don't need it. Looking to see for 70 and will include shipping to lwr 48 states.

You can send funds via paypay to steph2472@yahoo.com if interested.

What kind of Magellan is it? You could probably use it. Maybe something in the settings.

Are you using the correct map datum in your gps? All geocaches are given using WGS 84 datum, and if your gps is not set to that, your coordinates may be off. Also, if it's an older Magellan, you may need to update the firmware to access the newer WAAS satellites. Which Magellan do you have?

Are you using the correct map datum in your gps? All geocaches are given using WGS 84 datum, and if your gps is not set to that, your coordinates may be off. Also, if it's an older Magellan, you may need to update the firmware to access the newer WAAS satellites. Which Magellan do you have?