He Shoots! He Scores! Cointest v2.

seekerfamily

10 teams left after Brazil wins 3-0 over Chile

2- Los Muertos - Mexico (Group A)

3- turlutortue - South Korea (Group B )

4- t4e - Paraguay (Group F)

12- Howlingmoon - Uruguay (Group A)

14- gardengorilla - Argentina (Group B )

19- Dark Elf - Germany (Group D)

20- Rokito87 - Netherlands (Group E)

23- Where'sMyMarbles - Ghana (Group D)

24- T@ndre - Portugal (Group G)

26- goosefraba1 - Chile (Group H)

27- Trracer - United States (Group C)

28- Harwell5 - Brazil (Group G)

29- Carbon Hunter - Japan (Group E)

30- kini_ont - Slovakia (Group F)

31- EdDakota - Spain (Group H)

32- ruidealmeida - England (Group C)

Go ARGENTINA!!!!

Let me tell you sometimes I just do not think! I booked a small vacation to Thailand during the World Cup d-oh!

I realized this when the action started mid June :grin: so....we are leaving July 4 and coming back on the 11th. Because of the time difference we will be back about an hour or so before the final..1am-ish :lol::lol: BUT it looks like the only games we will be in Thailand for are the two on July 6 and 7. For this reason I have searched out an English pub in Phuket!!! WE will be there with bells on cheering our team!

Go ARGENTINA!!!!

Let me tell you sometimes I just do not think! I booked a small vacation to Thailand during the World Cup d-oh!

I realized this when the action started mid June :lol: so....we are leaving July 4 and coming back on the 11th. Because of the time difference we will be back about an hour or so before the final..1am-ish :lol::lol: BUT it looks like the only games we will be in Thailand for are the two on July 6 and 7. For this reason I have searched out an English pub in Phuket!!! WE will be there with bells on cheering our team!

:grin: Well... if Argentina passes Germany, then I am sure we will see her in the Final! But Germany is a very difficult team!!

I liked Brazil today and the Netherlands! They played wisely and good!

And.. I love that the netherlands are mature now and they are playing ball to win too! Other times they played fantazy football (wich I love!), but they didn't geting the results! And I like that they keep low profile! I do not hear a lot about the team! this may be an advantage!!! :lol: But... they will play against Brazil.... an other difficult game!!! WOW!!! :lol:

One team left to make the quarterfinals

One team left to make the quarterfinals

well iam out too!

good luck to all the others!

and thanks for the cointest!

Down to the final eight teams

Spain - Portugal was a great game! I like it! I didn't like the other game a lot!

Hmm.... 2 huge games now.... Netherlands against Brazil and Argentina against Germany!!!

The other games may not seem so big but.. in these games you can see everything!!!

So.. do not say Paraguay or Ghana are out yet! :o all 4 games will be great and... we may see pretier football in the Uruguay- Ghana and Spain - Paraguay!!!

I haven't posted back in this topic until now (although I've been reading the updates consistently) because I didn't feel it necessary since there had to be so many games played plus I didn't want to jinx myself, but WOOHOOO! BRAZIL BABY! Gooooooooooooooooo!

Does the trash talking begin now? LOL! jk!

Good luck to all the Elite Eight.

Thank you again, seekerfamily, for the cointest

PS. Watch my team lose on Friday now that I said something. B)

I haven't posted back in this topic until now (although I've been reading the updates consistently) because I didn't feel it necessary since there had to be so many games played plus I didn't want to jinx myself, but WOOHOOO! BRAZIL BABY! Gooooooooooooooooo!

Does the trash talking begin now? LOL! jk!

Good luck to all the Elite Eight.

Thank you again, seekerfamily, for the cointest

PS. Watch my team lose on Friday now that I said something. :D

Oh boy!!! Why did you spoke??? :(:) I am kiding my friend!

sorry about Brazil!

Netherlands were better... much better today! This Brazil.... was not Brazil!! They were playing European football! I haven't seen Brazil playing like that before! They were playing like they were the winners already and the other team was nothing serious! they scored a goal and then they sat back and waited for the time to pass! Are we nuts??? Brazil did that with the Dutch team??? They didn't lose a game they are very strong they have great players, they are a team!!! So why Brazil looked so.. arrogant today???

They haven't played well and according to their powers in all games and now that things were serious they did this?? I liked The Dutch team a lot! Bravo to them!!!

Now for the other game... Ghana "took her eyes out by herself"!!! A lost penalty in the 120' and then 2 lost penalties that were badly executed.... well... Uruguay didn't win today.....Ghana Lost! I hope you understand what I am saying! :D

but... a congrats to both teams! ghana for coming so far in the 8 and Uruguay who after 40 years if I remember well... they are in the final 4! :lol:

The game between Netherlands and Uruguay will be very interesting.....

Personal opinion....The dutch will win and go to the final.... but the chances are 50-50!!! :lol:

Let's see tomorrow's games now!!! :D

Almost to the final four teams

Netherlands are in the final!!! :lol:

Uruguay played well, but Netherlands won! Congrats to both teams!

Have you heard? The Octopus showed that Spain will win tomorrow!!!

Hmm... The Dutch and Spain have never won the World cup... will this final be the lucky of one team?

we will see tomorrow who the other team of the final will be! Germany is Strong and they fight until the last second! so.... we will see a great game between the great German team and the holder of the european cup! :blink:

Last Three teams with the final being determined tomorrow after the Netherlands score a 3-2 win over Uruguay

bleh Figures. Oh well. Thank you for the cointest. Good luck to the last three!

Is that octupus still alive??? :(

The octupus found that too! Germany is out and they will try for the third place against Uruguay!!!

Netherlands against Spain!!! WOW!!!! What a game!!! Both teams are thirsty for the victory! None has ever won this cup!

WOW!!! finally this Mundial had some things that we are seeing for the first time.....

The vuvuzela.... the Horrible ball Jabulani, all the great ex cup holders are out, 2 teams that never won this cup in the final and.... both are European even if the turnament is not in europe!!! This is for the first time!!! WOW!!! ....and... this is the first time a world cup of football is in Africa!!! :(

It is said that spain is better... maybe... but in a final the chances are 50-50! On Sunday we will see a celebration of Football! :(

Edited by GATOULIS

PS. Watch my team lose on Friday now that I said something. :D

Oh boy!!! Why did you spoke??? :lol::) I am kiding my friend!

sorry about Brazil!

SEEEEEEEE !!!! I knew I should have kept my mouth SHUT!! :D:)

:( All in fun though!

Thanks for the opportunity to be in this cointest. It was fun! Good luck to the finalists. It should be an exciting game.

I was hoping for Holland to win the game, because Spain beat the Germans :laughing: and the Netherlands played the more attractive football over the whole tournament (not in the final), but since that didnt happen i am now very happy to have won this contest ;)

Thanks for the contest will send you my adress in a minute

EdDakota

Great cointest and a lot of fun!

Congrats to EdDakota and to SPAIN!!!! and now for some sleep, I was up until 5:30am watching the game this morning after arriving home from vacation. 23 hours up solid and a total of 7 hours transit, 6 more hours in the airport at Kuala Lumpur. I am bushed!

Congrats to the winner and to Spain! :ph34r:

Spain was better and won! Netherlands didn't play very well! They were playing hard and smetimes... too hard! ;)

The goal was ok! No offside.... nothing at all!

I am only wondering the kick on the chest faul.... was extremelly hard and not football related! I think I saw a similar thing in Karate movies..... Wasn't a straight red card??? If that was not so dangerous... what was???

Anyway...the good is that the players were not hurt!

Next world turnament will be in Brazil, in 2014! :ph34r:

Paul the octopus had 100% in its guesses!!!! WOW!!!!!

I am wondering is it in an aquarium or in an oracle?? :)