Proper Geocaching Etiquette?

Last November, I went to Cancun, Mexico on vacation. I did not geocache there, but later when I got home, I realized there was a virtual cache at one of the places I visited (GC29B5). I have all of the logging requirements, but should I log it since I didn't go to Mexico with the inention of geocaching? What are your thoughts?

Last November, I went to Cancun, Mexico on vacation. I did not geocache there, but later when I got home, I realized there was a virtual cache at one of the places I visited (GC29B5). I have all of the logging requirements, but should I log it since I didn't go to Mexico with the inention of geocaching? What are your thoughts?

If you can meet the requirements then go ahead and log it. If the CO doesn't feel that you met the requirements they will tell you so.

Your choice.... I did this with two in L.A. and logged them in the end. I was intending to go to them both but ended up there without the instructions when I wasn't intending on visiting them. Given that I managed to get enough of the info to show i was really there and logged them.

Z.