Easy to finds in London

Hello,

I'll be in London for 3 days with a good friend of mine. She's not caching at all, so I'll have to find some easy/quick caches whilst I show her all the sightseeing stuff.

Does anyone know some caches like this? Will well use the tube.

Does anyone know a shop which sells Groundspeak-stuff? Coins, Trackables,...??

I already printed the Flonopoly-Caches, hope they are not so hard to find (they seemd to be easy)

After the weekend in London I'll travel to Ipswich, maybe I'll find the time to find one in Ipswich and Felixstowe...

If anyone has a coin and want me to take it to Austria, just send me a Massage and I'll try to take it with me.

Greetings Lewillyen

Last time I was in central London quite a few of the Flonopoly caches were either disabled or had chalked up several consecutive DNFs. I've enjoyed the ones I've done but some of them are in places that can be hard to get to if there are lots of people about.

There's one of Dorsetgal's called (I think) The South Bank Lion which is near a lion on the south bank. It's a little tricky to spot but the clue gives it away if you need help. Again it can be tricky with muggles (as can just about anything in London) but it's a nice spot to visit with good views along the Thames.

Ok, I guess I have to check all the Flonopoly once more before I'm in England...no problem with that :blink:

I'll have a look for the Lion...i love the Thames, so we can go for a walk there :mad:

yay...happy now...

Where do you buy your geocaching-Stuff? Trackables and Coins? Is there a shop in London I could visit? I'd love to visit one.

You may like to look at some of the suggestions in this recent thread about caching in London:

London Caches

I don't think there are any shops in London that sell the smaller geocaching accessories like geocoins and travelbugs but there are some UK suppliers listed if you scroll down this link...

Official Groundspeak Distributors.

We have had excellent service from both Geotees and UK Geocachers.

MrsB