FS: Garmin Oregon 450

Just letting people know that I am selling a brand new Garmin Oregon 450 on ebay with a starting bid of $200. Never used before. I only opened to take pictures of it as well as to turn it on to make sure it worked before selling it. Received it as a gift but I'm very attached to my 60csx for hiking. :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Edited by stephen293

I think I will just buy mine at Amazon.com "$350.80 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver" Plus, with Garmin's mail in rebate the end costs will be $300.80. I doubt I would be able to beat this on Ebay. Gramin will not honor the rebate if you purchase a GPS from Ebay.

I think I will just buy mine at Amazon.com "$350.80 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver" Plus, with Garmin's mail in rebate the end costs will be $300.80. I doubt I would be able to beat this on Ebay. Gramin will not honor the rebate if you purchase a GPS from Ebay.

The rebate doesn't apply to purchases from Amazon either...

Edited by CortandTrent

The rebate doesn't apply to purchases from Amazon either...

Yes, I just discovered this when I read the fine print on the rebate. I haven't purchased it yet, so I will buy it from one of the other authorized dealers. I have never been able to find a deal on Ebay either.