Firefox...

Having got fed up of the lost and found banner and the suggestion in another thread that addblock + solves the situation I first installed firefox and then addblock and bingo !!!

WOW !

Thank you

Now the big question:-

Over the last year I have seen plenty of add ons that people have implemented for geocaching.com and firefox

Has anyone got a list so I can see what else I am missing out on ?

Thanks

Welcome to the wonderful world of Firefox and greasemonkey. My own top two greasemonkey scripts are :-

The Map Substituter - which replaces the Google map an the cache page (the bottom one just above the logs) with a proper 50,000 OS map.

The Forum Tools and particularly the Ignore Thread tool. Hides any thread you are not interested in and makes the forum much easier to follow.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Firefox and greasemonkey. My own top two greasemonkey scripts are :-

The Map Substituter - which replaces the Google map an the cache page (the bottom one just above the logs) with a proper 50,000 OS map.

The Forum Tools and particularly the Ignore Thread tool. Hides any thread you are not interested in and makes the forum much easier to follow.

Here I go again, I have been resisting... My last laptop ended up with 3 browsers and now this one is to... Then I go use them all simultaneously (only 2 at moment (downloading 3rd) with multiple tabs presently only 6&10) and wonder why my computer is slow...

Now where is that cache rating script? I know there is one out there...