Wadebridge Cornwall

Camping not far from Wadebridge in August. There is a lot of caches in the area, are any a "must do" or can you recomend some.

Many thanks.

Fingers crossed for a dry fortnight.

Tom

Hi we are camping not far from Bude in a weeks time and are looking forward to doing some caching in the area too.

It's slightly out of date but I have a bookmark list for mainly the East of Cornwall at Birdie's Cornwall Visitors list.

If you're near Wadebridge - you'd be right on The Camel Trail where you could hire bikes and have a days caching, with some stunning views along the coast.

I'd suggest a trip to Minions on Bodmin Moor (Not far from Liskeard) wheres theres loads of caches including a few fun series, with again great views and a different landscape to the coast.

If you're mental and don't mind finding caches right on the edge of 200 foot cliffs with pointy death inducing rocks at the bottom (Can you tell I suffer from vertigo?) then try the Finding Nemo series.. Bonus Cache

Again, feel free to give me a shout if I can help in any way.

Camping not far from Wadebridge in August. There is a lot of caches in the area, are any a "must do" or can you recomend some.

Many thanks.

Fingers crossed for a dry fortnight.

Tom

Hi we are camping not far from Bude in a weeks time and are looking forward to doing some caching in the area too.

We will be in Wadebridge for a couple of weeks and were looking forward to it, B ut have just seen the long range forecasts.

Tedwin