Stloen Cache Drama (satire)

Hello all, a funny thing happened here in the West Central Florida area, last weekend. One of our fellow geocachers took a big geocache out of another cachers yard, :) M.O.A.C. (mother of all caches) GC1GRR.

It was done as a light hearted joke. There are about 20 cachers in the C Fla area that all know eachother, and we play jokes/pranks on each other and we are all cool with it. :laughing:

This prank has escalated and has become quite fun, because alot of cachers are getting involved, making videos, lots of emails, facebook, and even a WheresMOAC? website has been set up.

It kind of reminds me of one of those "Whodunit" dinner parties people used to have. Maybe this could be a new type of cache, there is talk of ending the saga with a geo event.

Heres a link to the website of WheresMOAC.com http://www.facebook.com/l/c36ed;www.wheresmoac.com/

Start at the bottom at video #1

Edited by moparots

Hehehe I like it. Instead of one-hider-many-seekers, you have many-hiders-one-seeker.

Actually we have alot of seekers looking for the one cacher (Mr X) who has the cache container. :laughing:

There seems to be something wrong with the website :) Are the videos all loaded on your computers. Mine shows blank spaces. I talked to the site owner to fix it, if theres a problem.

My walking stick was kidnapped once - it became the Saga of the Itnapper. We went all Wild West - I made a Wanted poster, organized a posse (complete with toy sheriff badges), and eventually paid off the ransom in chocolate gold coins. It was a blast!

Sounds like they are having even more fun. :)

My walking stick was kidnapped once - it became the Saga of the Itnapper. We went all Wild West - I made a Wanted poster, organized a posse (complete with toy sheriff badges), and eventually paid off the ransom in chocolate gold coins. It was a blast!

Sounds like they are having even more fun. :rolleyes:

Yes, they do look like theyre having fun, and quite serious actors. : ) I wonder where the plot will turn next?

Hello all, a funny thing happened here in the West Central Florida area, last weekend. One of our fellow geocachers took a big geocache out of another cachers yard, :rolleyes: M.O.A.C. (mother of all caches) GC1GRR.

It was done as a light hearted joke. There are about 20 cachers in the C Fla area that all know eachother, and we play jokes/pranks on each other and we are all cool with it. ;)

This prank has escalated and has become quite fun, because alot of cachers are getting involved, making videos, lots of emails, facebook, and even a WheresMOAC? website has been set up.

It kind of reminds me of one of those "Whodunit" dinner parties people used to have. Maybe this could be a new type of cache, there is talk of ending the saga with a geo event.

Heres a link to the website of WheresMOAC.com http://www.facebook.com/l/c36ed;www.wheresmoac.com/

Start at the bottom at video #1

Episode 11 is hilarious.