Zagg Invisishield or Lexerd screen protector?

Hi all,

I just got my first GPS (Dakota 20) :laughing: and I want to protect the screen. Does anyone have any experience with either Lexerd or Invisishield? Lexerd has both an anti-glare and a crystal clear version. I was thinking of the anti-glare, but I'm wondering if it will interfere with clarity. I'd like to know if they are easy to install without bubbles, how easy they are to remove (will they leave residue or cause damage), and if they will actually stay on and protect the screen.

Any other helpful hints for my new Dakota are also welcome.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I just got my first GPS (Dakota 20) :laughing: and I want to protect the screen. Does anyone have any experience with either Lexerd or Invisishield? Lexerd has both an anti-glare and a crystal clear version. I was thinking of the anti-glare, but I'm wondering if it will interfere with clarity. I'd like to know if they are easy to install without bubbles, how easy they are to remove (will they leave residue or cause damage), and if they will actually stay on and protect the screen.

Thanks!

I've been using an InvisibleShield on my Colorado since I got it. It hasn't moved since April 2008, and there's no lasting scratches on it. I'm also using this for my HTC Touch Pro2 and it works great.

Don't know how well it comes off, as I've never found I have a reason to remove it.

I am on my second Lexerd for my Oregon. The first one saved the screen from several knocks during a year-plus of hard use but took some blemishes in the process. When I decided to replace it, I easily peeled off the old protector. I also have a Lexerd on my Nuvi and am happy with it.

All three Lexerds went on easily, and none gave me problems with bubbles.

Hi all,

I just got my first GPS (Dakota 20) :) and I want to protect the screen. Does anyone have any experience with either Lexerd or Invisishield? Lexerd has both an anti-glare and a crystal clear version. I was thinking of the anti-glare, but I'm wondering if it will interfere with clarity. I'd like to know if they are easy to install without bubbles, how easy they are to remove (will they leave residue or cause damage), and if they will actually stay on and protect the screen.

Thanks!

I bought some cheapo knock off brand screen protectors from Walmart and cut them to size. Works great.

Thanks for the replies! For those of you with Lexerd - were you using antiglare or crystal clear? I'm leaning toward Lexerd since some of you have mentioned the stickiness of the Zagg protector.

I tried a Lexerd antiglare on my Out & Back and it gave everything a "fuzzy" out of focus look. The crystal clear was much better.