Visiting Campbell River, Vancouver Is, BC

Ozibags

HI, I'm an Australian geocacher and will be visiting Campbell River in mid-August. I'll have only a day free to go cache hunting (by bicycle?) so will need to be a bit selective. Can anyone recommend some good trad or multi caches in the area - either nice location &/or good hide &/or interesting container. Thanks.

I think you would get a few great recommendations from hike-n-bike who caches and lives in that area. Let me see if she's around...

We don't get far north often enough (I'm sure they'd agree!) so it's best to check with the real locals who are there on a day to day basis. We did find a cool graveyard cache that is a MUST DO if you can get to this area. GCH8R8

I think you would get a few great recommendations from hike-n-bike who caches and lives in that area. Let me see if she's around...

We don't get far north often enough (I'm sure they'd agree!) so it's best to check with the real locals who are there on a day to day basis. We did find a cool graveyard cache that is a MUST DO if you can get to this area. GCH8R8

I would be glad to help..Maybe even take you on a tour if the day is right!!

I would be glad to help..Maybe even take you on a tour if the day is right!!

contact me through geocaching.com and I will have a look a selection for you