Cache hides/founds are gone on friends-page?

cotwild

I think, again, if it's going to be updated in the next site update, a simple "Yes, we'll fix it" here would assuage SO MUCH frustration. The issue is complete silence on the matter.

It will not be updated in the next release; however, that is not to say we don't plan to bring it back in some form. We do have a case documented for returning the hide/find count but how we tackle it needs to be reviewed first. I would appreciate if everyone would try to keep a little perspective on this while we go through that process.

It will not be updated in the next release; however, that is not to say we don't plan to bring it back in some form. We do have a case documented for returning the hide/find count but how we tackle it needs to be reviewed first. I would appreciate if everyone would try to keep a little perspective on this while we go through that process.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks, that's the kind of response we like to see, especially on matters as vocal and contentious as this :o

In short, at least now we know.