Garmin Rino 520 HCX for Trade

I have a 18 month old Rino 520 HCX for trade. Here's the deal.

I bought it for geocaching and it's outstanding for that. I bought the rino as opposed to the 60CSX because I thought I would use the radio feature. To date I haven't met anyone else who has a rino so I cannot really use it.

What I am looking for is a smaller Garmin that has a high sensitivity receiver with an electronic compass and barometric altimeter. I'm no longer caching but I'm still using my gps for car navigation and mountain biking.

The Rino is in great condition except for one flaw. The power button has recessed slightly into the housing and I have to use a key or pencil to turn it on and off. Otherwise it's perfect. I've had a screen protector on it since day one and it's never been dropped or submerged. What will come with it is the original AC charger, USB cord, 2G micro SD with Topo 2008 and another 2 G micro SD with garmin road maps. If I can't get the whole nation on it I'll load it with as much as I can centered around your location.

All serious trades will be considered. I'm not so much concerned about cosmetic condition as long as the screen is readable (not chewed up by a dog or 3 year old) and has the charger included (if it needs one).

It will be a straight up trade if accepted. I pay for shipping on my end and you pay for shipping on your end.

erikwillke

erikwillke@gmail.com

Thank you.

Edited by erikwillke