Is it just me,

It seems the vip list is not working, probably others but that is the first one I noticed.

A bunch of stuff is not working on mine as well. Hiding disclaimer, for one thing. Stuff got renamed and all. VIP list is a few orders of magnitude more complicated than the stuff I write, so it'll take a little while to fix.

I hope someone writes a script to remove that annoying lost and found thing.

ditto that. :laughing:

They have (from the update thread)

Add this to the end of the "Nix White Space" script

var allDivs, i;

allDivs = document.evaluate(

"//div[@class=LFNominateBanner]",

document,

null,

XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE,

null);

for (i = 0; i < allDivs.snapshotLength; i++) {

allDivs.snapshotItem(i).style.display = "none";

}

I've updated nix white space (since it is partially broken by the update) and added removal of the banner.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/66749

It also removes a few lines of white space here and there, the disclaimer, and the "(1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)" below terrain / difficulty.

Removing the Facebook widget is a 1 line change (thanks, Lil Devil), but it seems like some people find it useful. I'll look into making it configurable.

Edit to add : since GM is usually suspect whenever someone gets accused of being a robot, I like to reiterate that this script does not load (or reload) any pages, but merely reformats the existing one using data that is already present on the page.

Edited by Chrysalides

I've updated nix white space (since it is partially broken by the update) and added removal of the banner.

It also removes a few lines of white space here and there, the disclaimer, and the "(1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)" below terrain / difficulty.

Removing the Facebook widget is a 1 line change (thanks, Lil Devil), but it seems like some people find it useful. I'll look into making it configurable.

Edit to add : since GM is usually suspect whenever someone gets accused of being a robot, I like to reiterate that this script does not load (or reload) any pages, but merely reformats the existing one using data that is already present on the page.

AZcachemeister liked it! :laughing:

AZcachemeister liked it! :laughing:

As did the bespectacled pooch.
Was it because of the changes they did on the website yesterday?

Whenever there is a site update, things get changed on the pages. The most damaging is when IDs of page elements get renamed or removed. Most of the GreaseMonkey scripts rely on those IDs.

Don't know what might be affecting FindStatsGen though. Maybe stylesheets in user profile again? Or icons got renamed / moved around?