How long does it take to get a response from the Groundspeak team?

New Forest spritelets

When my auto renewal failed I manually decided to pay with Paypal which glitched halfway through, so went on to pay with a credit card. Sadly, both payments appear to have been made and despite trying to contact Groundspeak since May 29 have had zero response. Does anyone have any experience with their response to this sort of thing or have any advice for getting my money back? Thanks

As the 29th May was a Saturday and Monday 31st was a federal holiday in USA, the very earliest I would have expect a response would have been yesterday (Tuesday). As it was a long weekend holiday and geocachers will probably have been busy and today is also a 'Site Update Day' I'd guess things are pretty busy over at the Lily Pad just at the moment. Groundspeak have a good record for getting such glitches sorted out... Just wait a while longer...

MrsB :)

As the 29th May was a Saturday and Monday 31st was a federal holiday in USA, the very earliest I would have expect a response would have been yesterday (Tuesday). As it was a long weekend holiday and geocachers will probably have been busy and today is also a 'Site Update Day' I'd guess things are pretty busy over at the Lily Pad just at the moment. Groundspeak have a good record for getting such glitches sorted out... Just wait a while longer...

MrsB :)

Thanks very much Mrs B! Am ignorant in the ways of most things American. Will try to be patient