Provocative user names

Well i did see an new user recently, called "saddams_madame" and userprofile also showing a picture of the user beside a saddam hussein figure! You will find the user via this cache: GC29FPG

I find this username a little provocative! Any comments about it?

Well that's the most shocking and discusting display of profanity I've seen in some time!

This is a family activity!

They should not be allowed to pick a shocking name like that and use it on this site!

First, I'm going to write a strongly worded email to the frog in Seattle and make them ban that cacher. Then, I'm going to get a torch, pitchfork and some of my judgemental friends and fly to Norway and take care of this person!

:laughing:

Nope. Nothing provocative about that. I've seen a few that I thought were offensive. Why would anyone use a slang term for irregular bowel movements for a user name?

We talking about the same one? I remember finding a couple of caches by "Poo man and Diharee" in the Scranton, Pa. area. But it looks like they haven't logged in since 2007.

I've seen more provocative user names on the Amish forums :laughing:

I find the ones involving butter churning particularly provocative.

Funny. I always thought the ones about sheep sheering were the more eyebrow lifting.

We all know what "Harry Dolphin" really means, right? B)

Nope. Nothing provocative about that. I've seen a few that I thought were offensive. Why would anyone use a slang term for irregular bowel movements for a user name?

I think I know the one you're referring to, It grosses me out whenever I see it.

As to the OP's question. I think the name is stupid, but I don't find it particularly provocative or offensive. It seems to be somewhat of a joke to me.

The only name that has bothered me is ngrrfan. Being raised in the south my mind parced that as ngrr fan and I couldn't figure out why someone would be allowed such an offensive name.

I was really considering bringing it to a Moderator's attention.

Then I went to a yard sale and they had some N-gauge Rail Road items. DOH! N-gauge Rail Road Fan :unsure:

Silly me.

I was so glad I hadn't said anything! :)

I think I know the one you're referring to, It grosses me out whenever I see it.

As to the OP's question. I think the name is stupid, but I don't find it particularly provocative or offensive. It seems to be somewhat of a joke to me.

I think it is clever. Looks like the live near Hershey Pennsylvania and have a bunch of little kids. I think you just have a sick mind :)

حصلت على الاستفزاز الخاص هنا ، والكعك الطفل
I got to the provocation on here, and cakes of the Child
:)

got provocation special here, and cakes of the Child

If I remember correctly cakes of the Child is from an ancient burial right where righteousness is being declared.

I will not take cakes of the child is interpreted to mean I will help those below me even at risk to myself.

Even more provocative is, it could be a reference to one of the blood libels levied against Jews. Specifically using a Cristian child's blood to make matzah for Passover.

Edited by Vater_Araignee
I always thought that my user name would provoke someone to call for censorship but so far nobody has seemed to figure out what it means.

We've been too busy trying to figure you out.

I am easy to figure out. Take whatever preconception you have of me and I am the opposite of that.

I always thought that my user name would provoke someone to call for censorship but so far nobody has seemed to figure out what it means.

I am easy to figure out. Take whatever preconception you have of me and I am the opposite of that.

Oh, that explains it. I always thought you were a kind, warm, supportive, helpful and thoughtful person.

When I first saw THIS ONE on a log, I thought a muggle had found the cache and signed with a name that they thought would be cleverly offensive. But as you can see, its the name of an actual cacher.

My next guess was that he was a phlebotomist, but that doesn't appear to be correct either.

Edited by Wooden Cyclist

I once deleted a log posted on 4/1 on one of my more difficult cache by a brand new user throbber. I figured it was a pal playing a joke. Someone named Rob emailed me to ask why. When I explained, he said he never even saw it that way-he's been called The Robber ever since he was a kid and used to snag stuff from his older brothers.

I apologized for the hasty conclusion and invited him to relog it. Looks like he's found a few more since.

you are a straight guy who spends his weekends cleaning his semi-automatic weaponry, swilling beer, and watching fishing/hunting shows on tv?

you are a straight guy who spends his weekends cleaning his semi-automatic weaponry, swilling beer, and watching fishing/hunting shows on tv?

Who would never appear on Glee. :)