"Must Do Caches"

Thanks Mrs B.

Some amazing caches listed here, not much done today at work :laughing:

What prompted my post was a Geocoin I bought called the Geotriad coin.

This GeoTriad Geocoin signifies a successful completion of a popular quest in geocaching. Geocachers come to the Pacific Northwest from all over the world to complete this quest. It includes visiting the 'Lilypad' (Groundspeak Headquarters, by invitation only), finding Mission 9 in the Project A.P.E. cache series and a stop at where it all started - the Original Stash Tribute Plaque.

So I was wondering if there is the equivelant in the UK & Ireland, such as the first ever cache placed etc

Regards

Munch

Thanks Mrs B.

Some amazing caches listed here, not much done today at work :laughing:

What prompted my post was a Geocoin I bought called the Geotriad coin.

This GeoTriad Geocoin signifies a successful completion of a popular quest in geocaching. Geocachers come to the Pacific Northwest from all over the world to complete this quest. It includes visiting the 'Lilypad' (Groundspeak Headquarters, by invitation only), finding Mission 9 in the Project A.P.E. cache series and a stop at where it all started - the Original Stash Tribute Plaque.

So I was wondering if there is the equivelant in the UK & Ireland, such as the first ever cache placed etc

Regards

Munch

Ahhhh, well, it's like this...

The first cache to be placed in England is no more. It was "England's First" (not surprisingly) but there is an event in a few days at the location: "England's First" event location.

The caches "Europe's First" (Bray Head, Eire), "The first in Wales", and "Scotland's First" are still active so those would make a nice trio of caches to visit sometime.

MrsB