Aviation Geocoin

ihorn

I am looking for a Geocoin that has never been activated, but can be activated through the GC.com website. I am needing this because of a multi/puzzle cache series I am setting up around an aviation theme. So I am wanting to do a Geocoin with that same theme for the FTF. Can anyone please help me? I have tried to search on the internet, but no luck. I am hoping someone here can help me out. I am willing to pay if you have one you are willing to part with.

I am looking for a Geocoin that has never been activated, but can be activated through the GC.com website. I am needing this because of a multi/puzzle cache series I am setting up around an aviation theme. So I am wanting to do a Geocoin with that same theme for the FTF. Can anyone please help me? I have tried to search on the internet, but no luck. I am hoping someone here can help me out. I am willing to pay if you have one you are willing to part with.

There are a couple on ebay at the moment, search for 'airforce' and select the 'worldwide' option. One auction ends in about 20 minutes so you may miss that one, the other is a 'Buy Now'

Both geocoins are trackable, hope that helps.

It helps out a lot. Thank you very much.

I looked at them, they werent exactly what I was looking for. Sorry if my description wasnt very clear. I am more looking for older aviation, stuff from the 1930's through the 1960's.

Edited by ihorn

there is also a cool "Amelia Earhart" Geocoin at compasscoins.com, i hope that giving out the webstore address isn't a violation. if so...my bad. ;)

by the way...i totally dig your avatar "ihorn"...too cool!...SQUIRREL!

Thanks, I thought the avatar kinda fit with the game. I like the Amelia Earhart Geocoin idea. On of the waypoints is a place where she began to get into flying. Gotta check that out.

Thank you all for all of the help. Its nice to know that people do help others.

there is also a cool "Amelia Earhart" Geocoin at compasscoins.com, i hope that giving out the webstore address isn't a violation. if so...my bad. ;)

by the way...i totally dig your avatar "ihorn"...too cool!...SQUIRREL!

Thanks, I thought the avatar kinda fit with the game. I like the Amelia Earhart Geocoin idea. On of the waypoints is a place where she began to get into flying. Gotta check that out.

Thank you all for all of the help. Its nice to know that people do help others.

no problem...just a word of warning...if you place an "Amelia Earhart" Geocoin in a geocache, its almost guaranteed to be lost forever! possibly missing over the pacific somewhere! :)