CITO Swag

We've found a few CITO swag containers (film canisters) with a small garbage bag inside. Does anyone have a copy of the label so we can set them out also?

I make my own. I just get a template of whatever labels I am printing (I like the Avery recycled ones, 30 to a page).

We've found a few CITO swag containers (film canisters) with a small garbage bag inside. Does anyone have a copy of the label so we can set them out also?

I just made 13, I am looking for more film canisters. I used Avery 5162 labels. I copied the one I found, it said:

"Cache In/Trash Out"

Contents: 1 trash bag. Please use the bag to carry out trash from the trash area, the refill this container with a new bag and drop it off in another cache.

Good luck...

Edited by motherwright

I just made 13, I am looking for more film canisters. I used Avery 5162 labels. I copied the one I found, it said:

"Cache In/Trash Out"

Contents: 1 trash bag. Please use the bag to carry out trash from the trash area, the refill this container with a new bag and drop it off in another cache.

Good luck...

http://www.lildevil.org/trashcan You can print your own labels free.

"Cache In/Trash Out"

Good luck...

You can make your own labels with this free template. http://www.lildevil.org/trashcan

I have created my own signature item that I refer to in my logs as a "signature CITO bag"

Rolled up grocery bag with a CITO pamphlet and held together using a rubber band.

cito2.jpg

Here's what the pamphlet looks like when unfolded.

cito1.jpg

You can download the pamphlet in MS Word or PDF format on my website... click on the "Printable Log Sheets / Stash Notes" tab and look for the "Signature CITO Pamphlet" link.

http://groundzero.coupleofbucks.net

Here's what the pamphlet looks like when unfolded.

cito1.jpg

You can download the pamphlet in MS Word or PDF format on my website... click on the "Printable Log Sheets / Stash Notes" tab and look for the "Signature CITO Pamphlet" link.

http://groundzero.coupleofbucks.net

Darick, THANK YOU! What a lovely idea! I am brand new to geocaching, and on my day off tomorrow I had planned to go out searching and to leave - first aid kits, dog-doo-doo/trash bags and nitrile gloves, and any odd items that strike my fancy at the grabber game or dollar store.

My first "find" was by accident, my dog found it at a state park (and I was very sad to not have a pencil, and none in the case to log I had been there, and from thousands of miles away at that!). I have invited a doggy-date-friend with the intention of finding for tomorrow at a well known park. There will be photos and credit to you for the CITO tags. You very well deserve it!!

I sense many who are inclined towards this hiking experience of "geocaching" would rather take trash out, and encourage it, ... your little tags are just great. No recondite film/test-strip-can needed. Just band a note.

Photos to follow of my very fist INTENTIONAL find.

Leave only footprints, take only photos... and trash...

And, of course, Make the world a happier place!