Activating Mini Seashell

Nikon-ing

Since you all were so helpful in my finding the code for the Journey coin, maybe you can help with the Mini Seashell? dwprods has an activation code area on his site, but it doesn't seem to be working. The code is supposed to be sent to your email, but I'm not getting it. I contacted the owner (Derek Wong) and I've received no response from him either. What now??

I can't tell specifically about that site but I had something similar with another site. I tried using a different email account and it came through without a problem. In the first account I never did get them--not in the spam folder or anywhere. They are floating in cyberspace somewhere....

Since you all were so helpful in my finding the code for the Journey coin, maybe you can help with the Mini Seashell? dwprods has an activation code area on his site, but it doesn't seem to be working. The code is supposed to be sent to your email, but I'm not getting it. I contacted the owner (Derek Wong) and I've received no response from him either. What now??

It's a holiday weekend, many people travel. So you can either give him some time to reply to your email or else contact Groundspeak directly for the code. I'm sending you a PM with that contact email address. Again, it's a holiday weekend, so even contacting Groundspeak may not get a response for a few days.

It's a holiday weekend, many people travel. So you can either give him some time to reply to your email or else contact Groundspeak directly for the code. I'm sending you a PM with that contact email address. Again, it's a holiday weekend, so even contacting Groundspeak may not get a response for a few days.

Yes, I realize that and will give him a few more days to contact me, but it's good to know that I have another resource if I never do hear from him. Thank you again AtlantaGal.

Yes, I realize that and will give him a few more days to contact me, but it's good to know that I have another resource if I never do hear from him. Thank you again AtlantaGal.

I was wondering if you ever figured this out. I recently bought them also, but I paid for the light seashells, then he emailed me saying that he was out of those but will send the dark seashells, and that he was in the middle of a move..not sure if it was with his store or home lol-i recieved them, tried activating-tried emailing him, and still no answer. i'd really like to drop these off somewhere soon! has anyone found a solution or have a suggestion for me.. i'm quite new to the "omg my geocoin can't get activated in time of my trip" part of geocaching. Thanks! :grin: