OREGON 450 HELP

We just took the 450 out on it's first caching trip and love it. Can an Oregon owner tell me how to delete the found file, both for internal memory and Micro SD card.

Thanks,

Alan

D_A_C

I am assuming that you are talking about the SHOW FOUND under the geocaching menu. In order to do this, you would have to load a new GPX file (pocket query) that does not include any found caches. If you are loading them one by one, you would have to delete the individual geocache file, for example GC1ARR4.gpx in the GARMIN/GPX folder either on the SD card, or the unit's internal memory.

We just took the 450 out on it's first caching trip and love it. Can an Oregon owner tell me how to delete the found file, both for internal memory and Micro SD card.

Thanks,

Alan

D_A_C

I am assuming that you are talking about the SHOW FOUND under the geocaching menu. In order to do this, you would have to load a new GPX file (pocket query) that does not include any found caches. If you are loading them one by one, you would have to delete the individual geocache file, for example GC1ARR4.gpx in the GARMIN/GPX folder either on the SD card, or the unit's internal memory.

What he said! ;)