animals on the route

lets see some pictures of animals you found while caching....

2010-05-30200911.jpg

there were a family of like 10 of these kids, i thought they might like starburst, turns out they did.

saw a baby armadillo, a rabbit, and a bird of prey of some sort carrying off a meal.

a bunch of millipedes, must be mating or something, a huge bullfrog, a deer, and tons of frogs, and spiders in the last 24 hours caching. im going to have to start taking more pictures.

Edited by ashnikes

I was thinking more like real animals, but thats pretty awesome,

my old camp counselor, told me a story once of how him and a few of his buddies decided for their senior prank in high school they stole a huge bison stature like that, drove it several miles up the road, and replanted it in the middle of town. amazing. must weigh even more than a live one.

saw a deer while caching a few days ago but was slow with the camera.

In the same area, I found a cache in which a scorpion was hanging out.

I was too busy trying not to wet myself to get pics of him.

Not being from texas, I'd never seen a scorpion in the wild... let alone falling out of a lidless cache.

P.S. Scorpion must have been a purist because it didn't log the find...

Edited by d+n.shults

Don't have pictures but in MO there were 3 armadillos on 1 trail once and here the other day I looked for a cache and found a turtle (dnf on cache) and the next day i came back to look again and in the exact same spot there was a black snake... i hightailed it out of there!

lets see some pictures of animals you found while caching....

2010-05-30200911.jpg

there were a family of like 10 of these kids, i thought they might like starburst, turns out they did.

saw a baby armadillo, a rabbit, and a bird of prey of some sort carrying off a meal.

a bunch of millipedes, must be mating or something, a huge bullfrog, a deer, and tons of frogs, and spiders in the last 24 hours caching. im going to have to start taking more pictures.

f36c5ada-e0c4-4a44-a6bf-ca0b5bb99fc2.jpg

We saw this one near Decatur Texas. It was a coyote at one time.

9ef4950d-a438-45c3-88c4-636538b3fdc6.jpg

Saw this bat near Benbrook Lake in North Texas. [;)]

Edited by sdrawkcab