Coin feature suggestion

sTeamTraen

I found a coin today. It had an unusual design, so I wanted to know what kind of coin it was. That took a few steps - probably the best place to look is on the "Your Trackable Item Logs This Month" page. If you haven't logged the coin yet, that isn't available.

It would be nice if the type of coin - that is, the wording which is listed next to the coin's icon in your "Trackables Found" profile section - could appear on the trackable's page. So for a Nevada 2009 Geocoin owned by Bill and Ted, it would say something like

Bill and Ted's Excellent Coin (Nevada 2009 Geocoin)

Or do you mean:

If you have the code for a coin, or search it by the TBxxx code. Go to the coin page from the http://www.geocaching.com/track/ page.

I checked TBT62Y as an example. Then I come to the page for "Nevada Geocoin RF#2". If I check the title on the webpage, In Firefox the row above the "File" "Edit" ... menu.

There it says "(TBT62Y) Nevada Geocoin - Nevada Geocoin RF#2

There you have the TB:s code, Coin type and the coins name. everything on one place.

I checked TBT62Y as an example. Then I come to the page for "Nevada Geocoin RF#2". If I check the title on the webpage, In Firefox the row above the "File" "Edit" ... menu.

There it says "(TBT62Y) Nevada Geocoin - Nevada Geocoin RF#2

There you have the TB:s code, Coin type and the coins name. everything on one place.

Ha! Never noticed that. Thanks...