I will be coming you way

Chyna82

Later this year, around September. I will be coming to Shanghai then departing for the rest of Asia from there with my Boyfriend.

We are looking to meet people along our travels as well as rock the geocaching scene everywhere we go.

If you are in

China (Beijing, Shaghai, or Xi'an)

Korea (Seoul, Incheon, and maybe Pusan)

Japan (Tokyo and the greater area)

Cambodia (We are open to suggestions)

Thailand (We are open to suggestions)

Vietnam (We are open to suggestions)

Laos (We are open to suggestions)

Tibet (We are open to suggestions)

Let us know...we would love cache suggestion, places to visit or even someone to show us around your beautiful area.

We may even have a small event type meet and greet if there is enough interest in some areas and we can find someone to help us host it. :)

Edited by Chyna82

Hi! We live in the city of Cheonan, just 30 min south of Seoul via the high speed KTX train. We'd love to meet you when you visit. Geocaching in Korea is growing in Korea, both among expats like myself, and a the Korean community. Contact me for further details. If you are on FB, we can also connect that way. ~silverquill (Larry)

Hi! We live in the city of Cheonan, just 30 min south of Seoul via the high speed KTX train. We'd love to meet you when you visit. Geocaching in Korea is growing in Korea, both among expats like myself, and a the Korean community. Contact me for further details. If you are on FB, we can also connect that way. ~silverquill (Larry)

Thank you. That is great.

We will be in Korea probably near the beginning of December. I know that in Korea it is cold that time of year so maybe urban caching is best there, unless you have other ideas. Although I do not thing it will matter much since earlier on we will be hiking the Himalayas to get to a few caches