How can I figure out what cache I double logged?

I follow the idea that one cache=one smiley. I'm not really looking for any debate on this practice. I would like to know if anyone has a quick and easy way (or quicker and easier than manually checking every one) to figure out which cache I double logged. I have been going out with some newbies showing them the ropes, and log my new finds as finds, and old finds as notes, to keep telling the story of my adventures. Sometime in the last roughly 100 finds, I managed to log as found a cache that I had found before. I know this because of running the findstatgen macro for GSAK, telling me I have 1949 finds on 1948 unique caches. The last one I saved was around 1850, and the two numbers matched.

Any suggestions? I want to go back and change that find to a note to fix my count.

I follow the idea that one cache=one smiley. I'm not really looking for any debate on this practice. I would like to know if anyone has a quick and easy way (or quicker and easier than manually checking every one) to figure out which cache I double logged. I have been going out with some newbies showing them the ropes, and log my new finds as finds, and old finds as notes, to keep telling the story of my adventures. Sometime in the last roughly 100 finds, I managed to log as found a cache that I had found before. I know this because of running the findstatgen macro for GSAK, telling me I have 1949 finds on 1948 unique caches. The last one I saved was around 1850, and the two numbers matched.

Any suggestions? I want to go back and change that find to a note to fix my count.

Upload your "My Finds" pocket query to ItsNotAboutTheNumbers.Com. The first line of the stats generated will have a link to List Multiple Finds.

Your a PM so downloadGSAK and install it.

Do a my finds pq and upload it into GSAK.

Click view then Add/delete columns.

Click the Found Count check box.

Click the column name.

It will sort by how many time you found caches.

hm...

http://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1&lt=2 (with firefox)

select all, copy, paste into new text file, let's call it foo.txt

$ grep 'Found it' foo.txt | cut -f3 | sort | uniq -c | sort -n

voila :P

of course that goes by name and not by GC code, which is why it shows two duplicate logs for me, even though i don't really have any (it's caches with the same name).

Yay for Unix/Linux command line-fu!