PN-40 on the way

Well ordered a PN-40 from wally world yesterday for 231$. I know it was cheaper else where but I had several walmart gift cards so it only cost me 75$ out of my pocket. I should have it in the next week or so. I was thinking I was going to wait for the 60 but thought that heck I can afford this now and really this should last me for several years to come. I am ready to do some serious caching now and maybe even place one in the future!!

Well ordered a PN-40 from wally world yesterday for 231$. I know it was cheaper else where but I had several walmart gift cards so it only cost me 75$ out of my pocket. I should have it in the next week or so. I was thinking I was going to wait for the 60 but thought that heck I can afford this now and really this should last me for several years to come. I am ready to do some serious caching now and maybe even place one in the future!!

I think you'll enjoy it, I know I enjoy mine! Can't wait for the 60 to come out though, that should be a nice little toy! :P

Congrats on the purchase!

I think you'll enjoy it, I know I enjoy mine! Can't wait for the 60 to come out though, that should be a nice little toy! :P

Congrats on the purchase!

Welcome back, it has been to long. Have a great weekend.

Randy