Garmin Oregon 200 Tech Support Needed

I have owned a Garmin Oregon 200 for about a year now. I have two questions, that I can't seem to find answers for in my own searches, hoping someone here can help.

First off, is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the screen? It is REALLY hard to scroll the screen on it, and other Oregon users have even commented on how difficult it is to scroll it. I can't use a screen protector, because it makes it even worse. It's to the point that it is actually getting scratched you have to scroll so hard. Resetting the unit does not help.

Also, everything I read says that it should have wireless data exchange capabilities, but I'll be darned if we have ever been able to figure out how to do it. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I have tried screen protectors.

I noticed in an add the other day that the Oregon 200 was listed as having wireless transfer abilities. I did a google search and found several places that it was mentioned that it did have it. I didn't think it did, hence why I am asking here.

I have tried screen protectors.

I noticed in an add the other day that the Oregon 200 was listed as having wireless transfer abilities. I did a google search and found several places that it was mentioned that it did have it. I didn't think it did, hence why I am asking here.

The Garmin Oregon 200 page says no: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=14902#specsTab

"Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no"

Garmin spec pages have been wrong in the past, but I think this time, it is right.

to find out if it does have wireless transfer:

1. go to the main menu

2. Find the icon labelled "share wirelessly"

3. if it's there you have wireless capabilities

4. to actually use the wireless: you select send and the file you want to send, and your friend selects receive. They will find each other and trade the data*.

*they will only do so if your GPS is near the other GPS. You cannot do this with your friend over on another continent, or even in another house.

I understand that most people, if not all people, use the screen protectors with no problem. But, my issue is that it seems the sensitivity of my Oregon is off, and therefore I can NOT use screen protectors, even though I have tried. So, my question is...is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the touch screen?