Traveling to US?

drewmm

Translation / käännös:

Onkohan kukaan lähiaikoina menossa USA:n keskilännen alueelle?

Tyttöystävälläni on geokolikko joka haluaisi käydä Suomessa.

I'm going to be in Miami at the end of June, please send p.m. if you think I could help (eg. mail the coin to my hotel or something).

Translation / käännös:

Onkohan kukaan lähiaikoina menossa USA:n keskilännen alueelle?

Tyttöystävälläni on geokolikko joka haluaisi käydä Suomessa.

I'm going to be in Miami at the end of June, please send p.m. if you think I could help (eg. mail the coin to my hotel or something).

I've been told that mailing them isn't kosher. I'm in Michigan, but if no one says they're going to be closer I'll try to get it started towards Miami. Not sure how well that would work, though. :laughing: Thanks for the offer, though! I really want to help this coin along.

I will be near GCYKZG (North Carolina) from June 21st to 27th. It is not Midwest but closer than Miami anyway. If the GC can make it there in time, I'll try to grab it and bring to Finland.

If nothing closer turns up we'll try to get it going that way!! Thank you.

I live in North Carolina near Raleigh (GC13F0A). I will be going to Finland and returning to the U.S. in July.

I am currently unemployed so i have plenty of time for caching. I could possibly drive to a nearby state to meet with you at a cache or something. I am currently considering flying through Chicago, are you anywhere near there?

You can contact me directly through my profile.

The middle one of the Waxwing juniors has the TB Iso Omena ("Big Apple"), which wants to travel to North America (and eventually to New York, as well). It has been stuck at the cache T2 (GC262M3) for more than a month. The boy would be extremely happy if some one would take it across the Atlantic!

Keskimmäisen Tilhosen Iso Omena -TB on nyt odottanut kätkössä T2 jo yli kuukauden, että joku nappaisi mukaan yli Atlantin (kohteen ei tarvitse olla NY). Voitte kuvitella sitä 9v riemua, kun joku tämän palveluksen tekisi!!!

The middle one of the Waxwing juniors has the TB Iso Omena ("Big Apple"), which wants to travel to North America (and eventually to New York, as well). It has been stuck at the cache T2 (GC262M3) for more than a month. The boy would be extremely happy if some one would take it across the Atlantic!

Keskimmäisen Tilhosen Iso Omena -TB on nyt odottanut kätkössä T2 jo yli kuukauden, että joku nappaisi mukaan yli Atlantin (kohteen ei tarvitse olla NY). Voitte kuvitella sitä 9v riemua, kun joku tämän palveluksen tekisi!!!

If the TB is still there when i get to Finland in July, i'll be happy to garb your TB and bring it to the New Continent with me.

Jos Iso Omena on viela Helsingin aluella kuin saavun Suomeen Heinakuussa, niin mielellani otan sen mukaani tanne rapakon taakse.

Muuten jos tiedat muista Bugeista jotka haluiasivat tanne puolelle maailmaa, ota minuun yhteytta.

ncfinn/hannele