"toggling" on a 60CSx

I've loaded my caches into Custpm Points of Interest using GSAK.

A few questions ( I was unable to find answers using the Search):

How do I "toggle" between the different pages, i.e., I read info on the cache on the poi page, then go to map or compass or whatever page. . .then get back to the cache (poi) page, e.g., if I want to read a hint, I keep getting stuck having to start all over with the Find button, go to custom POIs, THEN wait for all of the databases (parking, diff types of caches, etc.) to load, THEN select my database, THEN click on the cache page.

Other question- how do I go forward in my list of caches beyond what's on the first "page" of them?

Additionally, I'm not always sure what I'm looking at with the shorthand on the POI pages, is there a "glossary" for those somewhere. Should I also be seeing the "writeup" (description) of the cache somewhere? Can any macro provide that, given the limitations of the device?

Would I be better off just using the GPSr for navigating and my Blackberry app (Cacheberry) for the descriptive stuff?

Sorry about all these questions, but this is a bit daunting at first!

Edited by contact dermatitis

Thank you!

Even when "toggling" back to the Find page, I'm still running into the icons for various Find options, which entails me going through the process of clicking on "Custom POI" icon, waiting for the databases to load, selecting which database I want, then finally getting to my desired cache or waypoint. The minute I leave that page, I'm out of it, and have to go through the same process every time I try to return to it.

Either I'm doing something wrong (the likely case), or this is really a cumbersome way to go back and forth between pages and I'm spoiled by my BlackBerry app.

No worries, actually what you provided was quite helpful!

Looks like today it will be mrs. contact dermatitis armed with the BlackBerry, and mr. with the 60. That's actually a nice arrangement, both of us occupied with info in our hands, and we don't run down the battery navigating with the BB.

And who are we kidding- we'll end up spending a half hour at our first GZ anyway.