Finds PQ

CubsFanSean

Second paragraph on the yellow box on this page.

Pocket Queries Over 500

As of May 2010, if pocket query results contain more than 500 caches (up to 1,000), users will need download the results directly from geocaching.com/pocket on the Download tab. See Step 5 below.

The "My Finds" query can ONLY be downloaded regardless of the number of caches an account has found. If you've only found 300 caches, you still need to download the results from the Download tab. The resulting GPX file will NOT be sent via e-mail.

Edited by Markwell

I've been having problems with the "My Finds" query too... it shows in the "Pocket Queries Ready for Download" tab, but has a red x. When I try to download it, I get an 'internal server error'. I've had this problem since joining this site, and I do have a premium membership.

I do run a Mac... but I don't think that's part of it. As CubsFanSean indicated, the rest of my pocket queries run just fine. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks! NancyLTG

I am not a fan of the Downloads tab for "My Finds" PQs. I just attempted to run it again after having run it approximately two weeks ago, and that was the date which appeared as the last time it had run. Apparently it stacked my new PQ on top of it so that when I deleted the ten-day old one, it also deleted the current one before I had a chance to download it. "My Finds" also continues to appear with the red "X" and sometimes gives me an error message, sometimes not. I am using a PC and Firefox.

Same here, complete bummer. I'm trying to get out of town for a long trip and can't download my route. It's e-mailed me the two that were under 500 no problem but it won't let me download the two routes that were set for 1000. I'll have to war drive along the way to see if I can get them downloaded.

Jake81499

This was just posted in one of the other topics related to this issue:

seems to be working now, thanks!
Yes, it was caused by something completely unrelated to the PQ downloads so it was a bit difficult to track down. My sincere apologies for the downtime guys.