Paperless geocaching

I just got myself a Magellan Explorist GC which is brilliant for paperless geocaching and sending caches to the GPS is seriously easy with the click of a button, however, I was wondering if anyone's found a way to send a number of caches to their GPS at the same time. At the moment, I have to send each cache to my GPS individually and it would be a big time saver if I could, for example select a number at a time and send them all at once or something...

...I was wondering if anyone's found a way to send a number of caches to their GPS at the same time...

Yes I do that so.

As Premium Member you can generate "Pocket Queries" (.gpx-Files) wich you can receive by email oder download from your geocachin.com-account and simply drag and drop onto your eXploris GC (into folder "Geocaches").

Last weekend I loaded more than 8000 caches into my eXplorist GC within some minutes (after the pocket queries where generated by geocaching.com)

Edited by bonstetten

I just got myself a Magellan Explorist GC which is brilliant for paperless geocaching and sending caches to the GPS is seriously easy with the click of a button, however, I was wondering if anyone's found a way to send a number of caches to their GPS at the same time. At the moment, I have to send each cache to my GPS individually and it would be a big time saver if I could, for example select a number at a time and send them all at once or something...

There are 3 ways to send geocaches to your GPS that I know of.

1. Send each one individually (the way you've been doing it)

2. Send up to 20 at a time. Goto your geocaching.com/my page, then goto Search Options. Select a search option, then on the next page, scroll to the bottom, select "Check all", then download waypoints.

3. Create a PQ to download 500 geocaches at a time. Geocaching PQ

Edited by Tahoe Skier5000