viewing custom poi's on 60csx

I know this has been asked before but I cant find it....I want to see my custom poi's on the map page of my 60csx....unless I zoom in to like 800' they dont show up....I set up my new 60csx just like the old one which I can see the blue dots zoomed out to 12 miles....but not the new one

What am I doing wrong

Thanks

I think you may need to change either the User points or Map points zoom settings like you mention, I forget now after not using my 60Cx for a while now. I want to say custom POIs are considered Map points, so adjust that zoom level to say maybe 2 mi. Hope I remembered this correctly.

edit: Hey guys, I just noticed you found our Grand Canyon virtual caches. Cool! Cheers!

Edited by Timpat

I think you may need to change either the User points or Map points zoom settings like you mention, I forget now after not using my 60Cx for a while now. I want to say custom POIs are considered Map points, so adjust that zoom level to say maybe 2 mi. Hope I remembered this correctly.

edit: Hey guys, I just noticed you found our Grand Canyon virtual caches. Cool! Cheers!

I have both gps' set to the same one shows the other doesnt.....I know there is something I am not doing but havent figured it out yet

We love the Canyon.....We hope to move to Az soon