4 days my cache still is isn't published!

Darren V

I've had one take twelve minutes, and another that took three weeks (but there were extenuating circumstances there.)

What I'd never encountered before is a reviewer not publishing a mystery cache until he/she/it solved it (with the explanaton on how to solve the puzzle.) I assume that ths is to ensure that the puzzle is solvable. Is this a new trend? Something that will become more common in the future?

Did you send in the secret fee? :drama:

Secret Fee? If that means purchasing a beverage of the admins choice, then will gladly do so to properly thank them for all their time spent. for SoCal is fortunate to have two of the best in the game! Have come to meet a few in NorCal and Nevada recently, so that offer extends to them as well. Cache on!

What I'd never encountered before is a reviewer not publishing a mystery cache until he/she/it solved it (with the explanaton on how to solve the puzzle.) I assume that ths is to ensure that the puzzle is solvable. Is this a new trend? Something that will become more common in the future?

Seems like a good idea.

I'd think that in an ideal world every cache would have the coordinates and rating verified by a reviewer, but that'll probably never be feasible.

I'd think that in an ideal world every cache would have the coordinates and rating verified by a reviewer, but that'll probably never be feasible.

Not really even feasible. Sometimes I have 20-30 publishable caches that I would have to verify (85,000 square miles by visiting?). It would be more than a full time job.. (could I count them as ftfs?).

I may need to take some climbing, rappelling classes as well. I did get the diving down.

Edited by BlueRajah

It is waiting its turn in the queue. You say that it's not in the hedge or yard of the nearby house, but that is exactly where your coordinates show it to be. Your reviewer is likely to question you about that once he gets to it.

you probably don't see the street light

It is waiting its turn in the queue. You say that it's not in the hedge or yard of the nearby house, but that is exactly where your coordinates show it to be. Your reviewer is likely to question you about that once he gets to it.

OMG! A skirt lifter :drama:

OMG! A skirt lifter :drama:

nope :laughing: much more clever

Edited by Mountain Monster