luminous energy

RedShoesGirl

i have a 4-series of luminous energy coins, bronze, copper, antique silver/nickel and the tritone.

now i notice there are two more on the coin listings sites, a foggy gold and a foggy silver - which are really shiny coins.

when did those last two come out? i bought a silver on ebay but now i am wondering if i should even bother looking for the foggy/shiny gold.

anyone heard of those last two metals?

rsg

I have seen the two "foggy" versions on the e-place. I *believe* they are made by the original coin designer. I have bid on some of them in the past and have been given second chance offers (that I neglected to take advantage of...) and, if I remember correctly, the person offering the coins is the "right" person.

CF30

I have seen the two "foggy" versions on the e-place. I *believe* they are made by the original coin designer. I have bid on some of them in the past and have been given second chance offers (that I neglected to take advantage of...) and, if I remember correctly, the person offering the coins is the "right" person.

CF30

the foggy silver came today and indeed, it looks like fogged silver. it is really pretty! the flip insert says made by coin swag but that website doesn't work any longer. now we need to find the foggy gold.

good to know the sales are by the right person.

rsg

in talkong with the ebay seller of the foggy silver coin, he said his four-coin set came with AC, AN, AB and the satin silver - as the mystery coin.

i thought the four coin set's mystery coin was the tri-tone.

i am just really curious, can folks who bought the four coin set mention what it consisted of?

does anyone actually own the foggy gold?

rsg

I bought the original set and the le was a two tone coin.

There was a remint of the sets and perhaps the le in that batch was a foggy silver since the original set was not to have the two tone reminted.. I don't know for sure though cause I only bought the first released set.

I bought the original set and the le was a two tone coin.

There was a remint of the sets and perhaps the le in that batch was a foggy silver since the original set was not to have the two tone reminted.. I don't know for sure though cause I only bought the first released set.

thanks!

im tring to think what coin this is anyone have pics of the different versions?

I had this pic floating about of the AS version but not the entire set.

LuminousEnergyasfb.jpgLuminousAG.jpg

Edit to add.... oops, I lied.

Edited by Droo

:blink: i will have to shoot the whole set minus one and post it.

That's too kind.... but if you're gonna shoot the remainder you might as well include them all. :mad::D

that's what i meant, the five i have i'll photograph friday. i posted the silver one in the mailbox thread. interesting no one has spoken up as actually having a foggy gold. maybe it is another coin myth.

rsg