GARMIN COLORADO

LadeBear68

Wherigos are part of the features in all of the Colorado units. But not all wherigos will run on the Colorado (or the Oregon) so its a good idea to look at the logs for particular cartridges you might wish to play. I have had good luck with all the recent wherigos I have done on my 300, but there are some codes that give it problems. Hopefully, most people building the cartridges have learned to avoid those codes. I love my Colorado -- although Garmin has discontinued the model, it is a great unit!

Edited by Erickson

I would like to point out the Colorado seems to have the most stable of all the Garmin Wherigo Players. Perhaps this was due to the care taken and enthusiasm with the launch of a new line of GPS receivers. Wherigo-wise, I have been happy with my purchase.

Geocaching-wise, that's another story. I use a 60CSx as my main GPSr and the Colorado fills the role of a location-aware PDA; I can be seen in the field with both units.

I have made my two first Wherigo and found out during BETA test taht the Colorado did not respond to "On click" events on Items and Characters.

Have also tested the Origon 300 and Android player were it works fine.

The way around it is to add a Command that gives a buttom to the player. A bit enyoing, because of mutipel clicks, but it works.

How do I report this to Garmin?

Do they read this thread?

Edited by Duvhök