Well, that's weird.

I posted a note today on TB1213F because the bug was not in the cache (not surprising, it's supposedly been sitting there since 2007), which I do a lot. What's weird is this bug is showing up in my trackables moved/discovered list. That's never happened before, and I usually post notes for any missing TBs. Is this new? Just a glitch? I don't want to be getting credit for bugs I haven't actually seen. That's just cheating.

Yeah, I'm not sure of the rhyme or reason for Noted bugs to show up in that list. For example I have moved 7 red jeeps which is correct on my profile but if you look at the list there are 25 jeep logs. And if it's tracking Notes there should be a lot more than 25.

As long as it isn't increasing your stats I wouldn't worry about it.

Edit: Also, if you are noting a bug is missing I find it helpful to provide some instruction on how to mark it as missing. I'll put something like:

You can remove it from being listed in the cache and place it into an unknown location. This will keep people from making a trip to the cache for a coin that isn't there.

On the coin page, under Trackable Item Options is the option "Mark item Missing". Click Go.

You can always retrieve it back out at a later time if it is found or re-released. Thank you.

Edited by BlueDeuce