Shopping for a GPS

I've been geocaching for a few years with my Garmin eTrex Legend, and love it, but I'm looking for an upgrade, something that will be a bit more accurate and easy to do paperless caching with. Features that would help in the car with directions would be nice, but not totally necessary.

I've been looking at a couple models, the Garmin Gmaps 60CSx, Delorme Earthmate PN-30, Garmin Oregan and the Garmin Colorodo 400t. Money isn't a huge issue, but I'm still keeping it in mind.

Which one would be the best overall gps unit? Also, if you had any other model you'd like to suggest, I'm really open about this so go for it.

Thank you :)

Edited by Zac Young

If I'm buying it right now, I'll get the Oregon 450. The free maps available from various sources seem like a better choice than the 450t.

There's supposed to be a replacement of the 60csx - the 62 series. If I'm not buying one right now I'd wait for that one to compare. The screen is lower resolution, but it is paperless, and hopefully it lives up to the reputation of its predecessor.

Edit : link to the thread about 62 series : http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=250164

Edited by Chrysalides