.......SELLING MY COLLECTION........

opalsns

As some of you may already know, I recently went through a rough breakup. After 15 years together Bubba turned 50 and left me for a younger , richer woman.

I am finding it tough to make ends meet and have decided to sell off my entire Geocoin Collection.

Please , If you can help by purchasing a coin or 2. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

$8.00 each Geocoin 2.00 to ship

PAYPAL Please.

First emailed - First served

UPDATED

Edited by opalsns
As some of you may already know, I recently went through a rough breakup. After 15 years together Bubba turned 50 and left me for a younger , richer woman.

I am finding it tough to make ends meet and have decided to sell off my entire Geocoin Collection.

Please , If you can help by purchasing a coin or 2. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

$8.00 each Geocoin 2.00 to ship

PAYPAL Please.

First emailed - First served

UPDATED

Will there be an updated list? I don't see a link or anything.

Hello All,

1st Let me say Thank You to all that had a chance to purchase coins.

one went out yesterday due to a move and the rest will go out Today.

I will add the last list Wednsday.

Mostly NON Trackable, But GOOD ones.

Also,

so sad to hear how many cachers have been abandoned by their Other Halves. OMG !!!!!!

We are not in the same boat, my friends, We are on the same BATTLESHIP, and yes, I will move forward with all of you.,

Hugs and smooches, LOL

Opalsns

I guess I didn't get a notification of this thread and missed the list of coins you're looking to sell. I would've liked to help. As a recent former member of a geocaching team I appreciate your loss and send you my condolences. I hope you find the ground under your feet and the wind under your wings again soon.

I guess I didn't get a notification of this thread and missed the list of coins you're looking to sell. I would've liked to help. As a recent former member of a geocaching team I appreciate your loss and send you my condolences. I hope you find the ground under your feet and the wind under your wings again soon.

maybe there should be a geocoin. it could be a broken heart, one half translucent red, the other black. no assigning gender. a a broken ammo can on the back, half on one broken side, half on the other.

hey you designers, free idea here. maybe with some celtic knots, those seem popular. i get 4 coins. ;-)

lara