ZoomLens's Caches up for adoption

Hi there

Unfortunately I'm now too busy to do much geocaching at all, and am having real trouble finding the time to maintain my caches. Instead of annoying people with unmaintained caches I thought it best to get rid of them.

I'm going to archive any that aren't adopted, so please, if you would like to adopt any of mine, let me know. They are all around Birmingham, two sidetracked caches in the city centre, and various other dotted around.

Many Thanks

Paul (ZoomLens)

Edited by ZoomLens
Hi Paul,

How does it work if you adobt a cache, if somebody finds a cache will the emails still be sent to you?, I come from Great Barr and if I know a little more about how you adopt a cache I may be interested.

Cheers Lee

Basically the cache is then yours. It is the done thing to leave reference to the original owner and leave the cache page as they created it, although you may need to alter it over time. This link tells you how to adopt a cache: Knowledgebase

So yes you get the emails.

Hi there

Unfortunately I'm now too busy to do much geocaching at all, and am having real trouble finding the time to maintain my caches. Instead of annoying people with unmaintained caches I thought it best to get rid of them.

I'm going to archive any that aren't adopted, so please, if you would like to adopt any of mine, let me know. They are all around Birmingham, two sidetracked caches in the city centre, and various other dotted around.

Many Thanks

Paul (ZoomLens)

I would be happy to take on the two Sidetracked caches in the city centre as they are close enough to mine for maintenance and also Acocks Green if you wish. I would offer to take Paper Scissors Stone but I have not solved it yet!!!

Hope that is helpful for you. It would be a shame to archive them so lets keep the going.

Dave.

I'd be happy to take any around Solihull as I'm out cycling round the vicinity frequently, and its not very far from home.

GC1EX9C

GC15616

GC16AFN

Luke

Erm.. I know your plan Luke

You want to adopt them so you can see the co-ords for the final locations :huh:

I would have been tempted to take on GC15616 Catherine De Barnes but it is archived ;)

GC1EX9C is great Multi but I'd have thought you'd need to actually find it first to know exactly what you're taking on! ;)

Mark

Hi there

Many Thanks

Paul (ZoomLens)

I would be happy to take on the two Sidetracked caches in the city centre as they are close enough to mine for maintenance and also Acocks Green if you wish. I would offer to take Paper Scissors Stone but I have not solved it yet!!!

Hope that is helpful for you. It would be a shame to archive them so lets keep the going.

Dave.

I'll take on "Paper Scissors Stone" if no-one else wants to . . . I've already solved and found it!