GeoSwag.com/OakCoins 10 Year

DragonsWest

The square 10 year Geocoin from GeoSwag.com/OakCoins I ordered about 3 weeks ago. Received notification of shipping on 6th and still nothing in the mail.

Has anyone received one of these, yet? They seem to have vanished from the GeoSwag.com website.

I'm a little exasperated as I placed a large order for goods and have yet to see anything move, further wonder why my order should be held up over one item...

I could swear I asked a question in my post ... something along the lines of 'Has anyone received the Oakcoins/Geoswag.com square 10 years geocoin'

I know there was something about it being pre-order, and the last time I saw it on the site it said 1-2 weeks, which was 2 weeks ago.

So again I ask, has anyone received one?

I could swear I asked a question in my post ... something along the lines of 'Has anyone received the Oakcoins/Geoswag.com square 10 years geocoin'

I know there was something about it being pre-order, and the last time I saw it on the site it said 1-2 weeks, which was 2 weeks ago.

So again I ask, has anyone received one?

Hi,

I received Geoswag 10 Years geocoins on May-19-2010.

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector