Geocoin and Pin of the Month Club

Tique

Here

CF30

so geocoinclub.com is really an alias for geoswag / oakcoins?

i was thinking about them but really don't want to do the geoswag thing again.

no new news since november 2009 doesn't look good either.

Incorrect. Geocoin Club is TOTALLY separate from Geoswag's Geocoin & Pin Club. Two different companies, different people, different coins. If you'd go to each ones sites you'd know this.

ONE

THE OTHER

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Here

CF30

I'm not sure why the news on that page isnt updated, but I joined up for an entire year with them last month. Just got my first coin of the month and got to say I'm pretty happy, the offers you get when you sign up you can't beat, you get the masters of cache coin, one back coin, coupon for $20 off an order and another for 10% off another order... all and all I'm very happy with the club and was able to buy a bunch of back coins in the member store that I had really wanted... I am just trying to find another company that offers coins such as the GeoCoinStore or what I really would like is to find another vendor that produces nice heavy coins (like the EarthCache and Dove Cache coin I got) I am not trolling i here3 looking for any replys to my questions as I don't want to break any rules... so if anyone has some good suggestions please message me...

Thanks Yoda

I am also considering joining hogwilds coin club but an not find any pics of any recent coins in the club.....

Here

CF30

Incorrect. Geocoin Club is TOTALLY separate from Geoswag's Geocoin & Pin Club. Two different companies, different people, different coins. If you'd go to each ones sites you'd know this.

hmmmm seems geocoinclub.com doesn't give you options when it comes to shipping either :rolleyes:

Here

CF30

hmmmm seems geocoinclub.com doesn't give you options when it comes to shipping either :rolleyes:

Allright, so you started this thread asking about geoswag/oakcoin club, continue on to say you thought they were one in the same with geocoincoub.com which you said you had allready done it once and didnt want to do it again... so is your question about geoswag club or to bash on geocoinclub? I am more now looking for cool coins that are a bit more exclusive and limited than the ones I see on either geocoinclub or geoswag.... Ive seen some amazing designs from members of our own community that have had their coins minted from people like hogwild etc.... I am looking for more of those type of coins so I am constantly checking these msh boards looking for new announcements etc... When the Mood Ring Geocoin just went on sale earlier in the month it was sold out in hours.... Anyhow... enough of my rambles...

Peace out

Yoda

Here

CF30

hmmmm seems geocoinclub.com doesn't give you options when it comes to shipping either :drama:

Allright, so you started this thread asking about geoswag/oakcoin club, continue on to say you thought they were one in the same with geocoincoub.com which you said you had allready done it once and didnt want to do it again... so is your question about geoswag club or to bash on geocoinclub?

not meant as a bash on either but when i saw the web addy was a subdomain of geoswag i thought they were the same. so i went to go sign up with gcc and noticed the "free" shipping[everyone knows thats the much griped about "smartpost"] with no options for the better methods of shipping like priority mail